Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Alright, just one more trip to the doctor on Saturday to wrap up this week. Miss Frances turned 2 on the 8th (she has been singing happy birthday for the last few days). Anyway, at the doctor's office I was reminded that I did one of the things that I used to make fun of people for.... I call both of my kids by their middle names. I always said that people should name their kids what they are going to call them...our bad. I mean their names are family names and we just liked the way that they sounded. Thomas' name is Walter Thomas (named after our fathers). Frances' name is Emory Frances (Frances was my mom's mom and Emory was a great uncle on Rusty's side of the family).
Here are a few pictures of the kids. Boo and Wildcat (Rusty's folks) bought Frances the cute dress she is wearing for Mother's Day. She managed to keep it clean through church, but we got to my folks and started spilling things. I hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day! We went to my folks for lunch. Rusty's folks had to fly to Texas to be with her brother and did not get back in town until this evening. Luckily, Emory is doing much better and we will continue to pray for his recovery.

Frances' 2 Year Pic (She just had a bath and her hair is awesome!)



Mother's Day


Frances at Grandma and Granddaddy's


My Little Man

No comments: